16 November 2008

I love cyclocross

What a perfect day for 'cross...it was snowing.  The ground was soft...so, we did an appropriately good job of tearing up the turf at the park.  Things were muddy, leafy, sloppy, slow, and just awesome.  When I think of 'cross I think of this weather.

Sure, it's an hour (45 minutes for us B's) of misery.  And, I hate it the whole time I'm out there...but, as soon as it's all done and I look around at all my friends covered in mud...I just think how freakin' cool it is.  I could have spent the afternoon on the couch (and still might).  But, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun!

3 comments:

John said...

If you lose your fenders you too could be covered with mud!

Anonymous said...

I knew you liked it when I was dirty.

MC said...

ZZZZZ...wha?! Huh? Oh - I musta dozed off there for a sec.....