11 October 2008

Busy Week...

This coming week is going to be a busy one...so, if I'm tough to get ahold of...my apologies.

Sunday I'm heading in for about 4 hours of work early in the morning.  Then, straight to VCC to do a little ride with MC, Linda, and hopefully DID, Keith, J2, etc.  Then, straight home to catch a movie on Dove Films with Karin and the kids.

Monday I'm getting up early (4AM) and grabbing a rental car from the airport.  On the road by 6AM to Toledo. Toledo by 9AM to help with some training, inventory prep, merchandising, D2 conference call, etc.  Work until about 6 or 7PM, then hit the road for Akron...in Akron by about 10PM.

Tuesday I'm up early to do an all day troubleshooting session in Akron.  Inventory prep, receiving, etc...probably be there all day.  Crash there Tuesday night.

Wednesday morning I'm up early again and heading for Cleveland.  Short day doing training there...then, home to Grand Rapids.  Work a few hours in my store, then home.

Thursday...up early again.  Drop off the rental at the airport and hop on a plane to Vegas.  Bus to Death Valley.

Friday, up early for safety seminar and a tune-up ride.  Hike through the canyons in teh afternoon and the banquet in the evening.

Saturday up early for 100+ miles of cycling across Death Valley.  Dehydration?  Yes, please.  Can I have that with a side of fries?

Sunday, up early to hop back on a plane to Grand Rapids.

Whew...should be an interesting week.  Somewhere in there I should try to find some time to eat, sleep, and pack.  Yikes.

1 comments:

MC said...

Dude.....that sounds worse than some of my weeks! Have as much fun as you can and we'll catch ya @ the GR airport!

Drive carefully!

MC