02 September 2008

Tag! I'm it?

I'm not sure what sort of an idiotic game this is...but, my wife "tagged" me in her blog.  So, now I have to answer some silly questions.

So...check Karin's blog if you want to verify that she tagged me.  And, that I did, in fact, "get sensitive" about the fact that she tagged 3 blogs (you are supposed to tag 4), but intentionally left my blog un-tagged.  The nerve!

Anyway...question answering time.

-What four places to I visit over and over?
1. Work
2.  Home
3.  Velo City Cycles
4.  Jimmy Johns

-Four people who email me regularly?
1.  Work
2.  My wife (Yes, the above mentioned Karin)
3.  Mike "MC" Clark.  Cyclist.  Guitarist.  Vocalist.  Husband.  Father.  Mayor of Velo City Cycles.  JDRF Team Captain and Coach.  HUP Member.  Crazy Bastard.  And, all around good guy.
4.  My mother.

-Four places I would rather be right now?
1.  On vacation "up north"...Traverse City, Petoskey, Mackinac...I don't care.  Cool nights.  Starlight skies.  Camp fires and s'mores.  Bike rides on expansive roads with very few cars.  ahhh.
2.  On my bike.
3.  On a golf course.
4.  In bed.

-Four TV Shows I watch over and over?
1.  The olympics...in spite of my griping over the coverage, I pretty much watch it non-stop while it is on.  and, now that it is gone...well...I feel so lost.  Help me?!?
2.  The US Open (Tennis) right now...I love watching tennis.
3.  "The Majors" in golf...The Masters, the US Open, The Open Championship (British open to us yanks), and the PGA Championship.
4.  Top Gear (It's a BBC Thing)

-Four things I have for breakfast?
1.  A Banana
2.  "The Balanced Breakfast" from Arnies.  Buy one, get the second one for $.99 if you print the coupon off of their website.  ;-)  Heck of a deal if you've got a friend who wants breakfast too.
3.  The Good Earth - #34, no cream cheese.
4.  Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast if I can talk Karin in to it...doesn't happen very often, but it's great when it does.

-Four animals I like best?
Ugghh...this feels like a question I'd have to answer for a quiz from my daughter.  Is this a pets type thing?  Or, just sort of a theoretical question where I can pick any animal?  In the interests of being a pain in the butt...here...
1.  Dragons
2.  Unicorns
3.  Griffins
4.  Centaurs

-Name four beaches I've been to?
Ok...four of them...in order from North to South
1.  Grand Haven
2.  Holland
3.  Saugatuck
4.  South Haven

Now...for the fun part.  And, frankly, the only reason that I really wanted to get tagged.  I get to tag other people.  I have 4 in mind...

MC, Club Velo...you know...Mike "I'll sleep when I'm dead" Clark

Ha...we'll see if any of these respond.  I know Maynard won't.  And, I doubt Dannielle will.  I don't know if Ted even reads my blog any more.  And, MC probably won't have time.

But, nonetheless.  Tag...you're it!

4 comments:

MC said...

"Tagged"?????????? Whatinthehell does THAT mean?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Sounds like more computer BS designed to piss me off....no promises!

MC

MC said...

And by the way..........I WAS indeed heading to a "meeting". Specifically the MCC Board "Meeting". Tired I may have been, but sure as hell not too tired to ride!

MC

ceningolmo said...

Wow...you must have been truly tired...you're getting all sensitive about getting tagged. I know you COULD have gone for a ride.

John said...

I don't know, he looked awefully tired to me, complaining about blisters on his hands. And now he's taken up running. What's up with that? Cross races only require about 15 seconds of running. Next thing you know he'll be doing tris. Tag, you're it.