19 August 2008

New Look...same stupid blog

I decided to update the look of my blog a bit.  The other one felt a bit dark and a bit busy to me.  So, I tried to got with a bit more of a minimalist approach.  I like it...Karin didn't seem thrilled.  Your thoughts?

Just got done with the Tuesday Night Ride and it was great, as usual.  Ride went well, pace was good, company was outstanding.  Lots of good conversation...got to talk conditioning, cycling, and olympics with Aaron.  Talked kids, school, new bikes, etc with Amy Yarde.  Chatted about the upcoming 'cross season with TOM (Mike).  And, a little chit chat about literature with Dennis...which seems like a recuring theme with he and I.

Had the chance to hang out in the great weather on the grass after the ride  Chatted with friends, swapped some strories and had some laughs.  Heather helped me stretch...which means she put the hurtin' on me.  Obviously I have some work to do in my attempt to limber up.  I expect Heather to make it look easy...she's a yoga instructor.  But, Brian makes it look easy too...so, I feel like a real wuss.

Anyway.  Fun ride.  Quick post (I know.  This is like a minor miracle for me, the king of long winded bloggers).

2 comments:

John said...

Why wasn't Karin thrilled? Probably looking for some more color. It's somewhat understated, like your Twin 6 jersey.

ceningolmo said...

Indeed... she prefers more flash, and bit more bling.

If it were up to here I'd have bright reds, pinks, and blues mixed in with flowers, butterflies, etc.

Not really my thing.