09 August 2008

Sunday Ride.

Hey all...I'm going to do a ride tomorrow afternoon from my house. So, for those of you who didn't get to have any fun in Asheville...come on over and ride with me!

I'm thining about something in the early afternoon. But, I'm open to moving that around to suit the needs of the people who want to attend. The earliest I could go would be about 11AM. And, I'm willin to go as late as is needed.

If we have a few people who are interested in 60sih miles, we could do the route from my house out to Grand Haven and back.

Comment on here or email me - ceningolmo @ sbcglobal.net if you are interested.

2 comments:

John said...

Sounds great Ross. Let me know what time and I'll be there. John

ceningolmo said...

Hey J2...you've got mail!

Anyone else want to ride with John and I?

We don't need to go fast or anything. I promise this will be a "whatever pace it takes to keep the group together" type of ride. Anyone? Bueller?