13 February 2008

Being sick is unpleasant

Well...the alarm when off this morning at 5:30. I got up, trudged to the shower, and started to go through my morning routine. I needed to be on my bike by about 6:15...

Problem was, I had only gone to bed at about 4:00. I was up all night with whatever form of flu has been getting passed around at work. Seems like it has hit just about everyone at this point. And, last night, it hit me. I woke up yesterday with a little head cold...no big deal. But, last night..things took a turn for the worse. Yikes.

Needless to say, I didn't get on my bike this morning. In fact, I didn't go in to work today. I'm hoping to rehydrate and rest this morning. Mostly, I'd like to just stop feeling all achey and crappy.

Anyway, enough whining for one post. I shall now retire to the couch.

0 comments: