16 April 2008

JDRF Fundraising

Just a quick update...my fundraising seems to be going quite nicely. I'm consistently surprised by the generosity of those around me. I've received donations big and small from a huge variety of people...and I appreciate all of it! Friends, friends of friends, family, and distant family alike...they've all genrously donated. Amazing.

I'm at about 36% of my goal so far. I think that's pretty good for this early in the year. Plus, I haven't even talked to people from my company yet...and, I think I'll get some good donations from them.

I got a $500 donation from my Grandmother today. Wow! To quote her, "I'm going to be dead for a long time. I might as well donate some of my money." Ha...how's that for logic!

Anyway...if you're reading this, and you haven't donated yet. Well...get on it!

0 comments: