09 April 2008

No Ride Today...

Well, its a little cool outside. Not that I'm getting picky about the weather. This is still better than the snow we had going until last week...but, its a little dreary, a little windy, and a little cool. So, for the moment, I'm going to skip my ride.

Besides, my legs are still a little stiff from lots of miles last week. So, I don't think I'm doing any harm by skipping a day. Maybe I'll go for a little run this evening. I haven't run in about a week...so, it wouldn't hurt to do a run. Even if it is just a short one. We'll see how I feel a little later.

Stopped by VCC to get Karin a saddle-bag today. Forgot to pick one up for her when we got the bike the other day. So, with the help of Ted and Jeff, she picked out a nice flowery looking one that matches her bike nicely. Installed that when we got home...so, she looks semi-ready for a ride now!

6 comments:

Tedbentley said...

What's going on Ross you are no where to be found?

MC said...

"NO Ride Today"

"No Post For A Week"

What up?

ceningolmo said...

My district manager, Regional Vice President, and two corporate directors from our corporate office are all visiting my store right now (Monday evening through about 4pm tomorrow). I've been working 6AM - 11PM shifts every day since last week Thursday in order to get my store ready for the visit.

I haven't touched my bike. Haven't run. Haven't done anything healthy in any way.

I'm exhausted...sleeping 5 hours per night for a week straight isn't really working for me. I'm pretty frazzled. I just need a good nights sleep.

I'll be at the JDRF Ride on Sunday. And, I'll definitely be at the Tuesday Night Ride next week.

Thanks for checking on me guys...I'm going through a bit of VCC/JDRF/BIKE withdrawl.

MC said...

Wow.....be sure to kep up on those TPC Reports!

That'd be greeeaaatt, thanks.

ceningolmo said...

Seriously? You're making fun of me for working hard to impress my boss?

MC said...

Oh....I see. I guess I didn't recognize that for what it was. Can't say that I've ever seen that, exactly. (At least.....not from the recipient's end anyways)

Keep on keepin' on!

See you Sunday...it's gonna be a blast!